Kits4Life empowers Research Sites to turn the “wasteful” activity of destroying unused lab kits into a “meaningful” act for humanitarian aid… while also reducing the expenses and risks associated with disposing of medical supplies.
- Research Sites can utilize the Kits4Life platform upon authorization by the Trial’s Sponsor via their standard Clinical Trial Agreement.
- By using Kits4Life, Site staff will no longer need to breakdown all unused lab kits, remove confidential information, & process the medical waste.
- Research Sites only need to display the contents of a single lab kit, post a picture of the supplies with the Kits4Life App, then ship all the kits at no cost to the Research Site.
Check back with us. We hope to have the link available in the near future.
Supplies currently accepted: Tubes (Vacutainer, Transfer, etc.); Needles (Venipuncture, butterfly); Hubs; Tourniquets; Syringes; ECG Supplies; Spirometry Supplies; Pipettes; Slides
3 EASY STEPS
SPONSORS & LABS
Kits4Life enables Pharma to reduce sites’ considerable administrative burden (staff time, medical waste fees, etc.) associated with the destruction of surplus lab kits at the end of each trial.
- Reduces Sponsor’s increasing closeout costs associated with the destruction and/or return of non-used lab kits
- Provides lab facilities with the means to donate the significant volume of non-used bulk medical supplies and lab kits destroyed monthly while reducing their associated costs
- Provides a global social cause the industry can embrace to further enhance its domestic and international exposure and perception among patients, doctors, businesses, and government leaders
- Kits4Life use of accredited MSROs ensure Pharma Sponsors’ surplus lab kits are processed according to pre-determined “de-linking” standards, and distributed according to WHO guidelines, and the international laws of recipient aid organizations.
Lab kits and supplies donated and shipped via Kits4Life reach recipient aid organizations thru accredited Medical Surplus Recovery Organizations (MSROs) which ensure the supplies are used for humanitarian aid, and not diverted or illegally sold
- MSROs ensure participating Pharma’s surplus supplies are processed according to pre-determined “de-linking” standards , distributed according to World Health Organization guidelines , and the international laws of recipient aid organizations
- Aid Organizations are assured donated supplies received from Kits4Life participating MSROs were processed according to WHO guidelines